Trevor Moawad’s mission is to motivate the motivated by using mindset as a competitive advantage. He is a mental conditioning expert and strategic advisor to some of the world’s most elite performers in all types of sports. As the author of the book, It Takes What It Takes, Trevor demystifies sports psychology and shares tools to cope with pressure and performance.
- Bob Moawad: Trevor’s dad was peak performance educator and self-esteem provider
- Neutral Thinking: Always try to be positive, not negative
- Nature vs. Nurture: Is “It” factor related to mindset skills?
- Aggregate of Marginal Gains: Do the things that good golfers do
- Aptitude: A lot of athletes are really good, but some are better at the right times
- Strategic Mistakes: Parents with egos want kids to win, close, and play under pressure
- Privilege the Past: Expect the worst; past is real and may predict future performance
- Coaches: It takes role models because attitude is contagious