Test Center allows you to design a specific test to fit the golfer’s needs. Generate your own test protocols that focus on wedges, the driver, or random distances. You have the control to create the practice plan.
The Test Center feature is available in the TPS software. The user can create and share their specially designed test with other TrackMan users. After a golfer completes a test, the results can be uploaded to MyTrackMan.com for further review. The coach or player can devise an exact practice plan based on the golfer’s strengths and weaknesses. Follow the golfer’s progress and compare their results to a peer group or the best players in the world.
To find a TrackMan near you visit the TrackMan Locator. Use the following time codes to skip to the section of your choice:
1:45 – Review of TrackMan Combine
- What is the TrackMan Combine?
- Videos available on MyTrackMan.com and the TrackManGolf YouTube page
- Worldwide leaderboards available at MyTrackMan.com
- Results from various player groups for the approach shot and driver targets
10:53 – Introduction to Test Center
- Building your own test
- Driver levels for amateur and junior golfers
- Playing Test example
- Sharing test protocols
24:46 – Devising a Training Program
- Benchmark player using TrackMan Combine
- Create practice sessions based on strengths and weaknesses
- Compare results of practice sessions to previous results and peer group
- Monitoring club data during high pressure testing sessions
33:15 – Q&A Portion with Audience
- What can TrackMan do to add more value to the Test Center product?