Hall of fame golf instructor, Jim McLean uses TrackMan to demonstrate a drill to overcome an excessive inside-out swing path.
This golf tip comes from Jim McLean’s new book for improving your golf swing with Trackman called, The Ultimate Guide to Trackman Swing Analysis. With co-author Adam Kolloff, their system is designed to help you learn what numbers to look for, how to pinpoint swing flaws, and how to make swing changes. If you’re an instructor, coach, Trackman owner, or simply interested in learning more, this is an excellent book for you.
You will learn:
- How to Improve Your Golf Swing with Trackman
- The Three Level System Based on Ability Level
- Safety Zones Tailored to Each Level
- Specific Teaching Concepts for Each Level
- Instruction and Drills for Improving Your Numbers
- How to Use Trackman with Junior Golfers
- Explanations of Each Parameter
- PGA TOUR Data
- Research from Trackman
- Research from the Jim McLean Golf School
- Helpful Tips on Using the TPS Software
If you are interested in purchasing the book, or would like to learn more, please visit their website: